In this episode we begin sharing our story by responding to a message we received on Facebook.
- Explore the experience of growing up gay in the church.
- Identify what it actually means to struggle with our sexuality.
- Discuss the impact of discrimination on mental health and self worth.
- The significance of role models and visibility in church and society.
- Discuss gay pride.
- Affirm our identity in Christ.
What marvelous love the Father has extended to us! Just look at it—we’re called children of God! That’s who we really are. 1 John 3:1
You can connect with Dan and Jo through any of their social accounts below:
or via their website: enoughroom.captivate.fm
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org